Saturday, October 16, 2010

My First Official Post!!!

My other posts were moved over to this site by my amazingly talented sister-in-law.  I am so excited to share the information I know and to learn from you.  Please feel free to ask questions about things you don't understand.  If I don't know the answers right away, I will dig until I find them.  You can never learn everything there is to know about couponing.  Store policies change just about the time you have them committed to memory.  But don't fret, we will learn and adjust to the changes together.

Now, a little about myself.  I am the wife of 17 years to a wonderful man.  We have 7 beautiful blessings- 4 boys, 3 girls.  As you can imagine, it takes a lot of money to keep this family fed and clean.  I have used coupons for a long time, but I wasn't getting the most of them.  I knew that there was more that I needed to know, but I wasn't sure where to turn.  But our God is faithful.  Our major newspaper started running a section in the Sunday paper about coupons and shopping tips.  I have attended several classes that have started my journey on this road to cutting down my out of pocket (OOP) expenses.  Thanks Michelle and Tracy!  I am looking forward to classes in the future. Thanks Debby in advance!  I can't wait to what God has in store for me as I make this journey.  My family is loving all the benefits of couponing, even if they groan each Sunday morning when the papers come. :o)

Couponing_sig

No comments: