Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Great coupon for Mueller's pasta

I just got an email that Mueller's pasta has another great coupon to print, $1 off any 2 pasta products.  It could mean free pasta in your future!  There is no size restriction. When stores put their small boxes of pasta on BOGO which are normally less than $1 a box anyway, you could score a freebie!  The last coupon they had available ($2 off 5) allowed me to get over 70 boxes of spaghetti and elbow macaroni FREE.  No, I didn't wipe out the store shelves.  I asked if they had more in the back.  Because all they had was on the shelves, they gave me a raincheck and special ordered enough to cover my rain checks.  How cool is that!  I love BiLo.
Hop on over to the Mueller's website.  You will have to register, but it is free.  By registering, you will receive the great updates on their coupons.     
Couponing_sig

No comments: