Thursday, November 25, 2010

CVS & Rite Aid shopping 11/25/10

I ventured out this morning, which probably wasn't a good idea knowing that I had only had about an hour of lightly doze while trying to get my 2 year old back to sleep around 3:30a.m.  Here is a list of my purchases.  Sorry there isn't a detailed list of what coupons I used, etc.  My brain is asleep. :o(

2 Colgate Total toothpastes 4 oz
4 Pringles Super Stack chips 6.38 oz
2 Cottonelle toilet paper 4 ct
4 Cottonelle flushable wipes 42 ct
1 Herbal Essences hydralicious shampoo 10.1 oz
1 Herbal Essences hydralicious conditioner 10.1 oz
3 Dial Complete hand soaps 7.5 oz
1 Vaseline Intensive Rescue lotion 10 oz
1 Gillete Odor Shield deodorant 2.6 oz
1 Excedrin PM 8 ct
1 Advil PM 4 ct
1 Oral B Vitality rechargeable toothbrush (This alone is around $30 regular price, but I had a raincheck.)
2 Colgate 360 Actiflex toothbrush
1 Carmex lip ointment 0.25 oz
2 Listerine PocketPaks breath strips 3 ct
21 Reese's peanut butter cups
15 Coca Cola products 20 oz
4 Peanut M&Ms king size
1 Snickers Almond candy bar king size
5 Planters nuts 9.75- 11.5 oz
2 Renpure Organics conditioner 13.5 oz

Since I was so tired, I didn't do the transactions like I had planned out.  One, I just wanted to get home.  Two, some of the items I had planned to buy were sold out, and I didn't feel like refiguring it.  I spent a lot more out of pocket than I wanted.  But in the end, the savings was still there.  I spent $52.07 OOP, saved $186.27, have $37.99 in store rewards to spend next time, AND $9.98 in mail-in rebates coming to me.  It means all this cost me $4.10!! Sorry for the poor quality of the picture.  I keep forgetting to charge my camera battery.
Couponing_sig

No comments: