Friday, January 27, 2012

Possible great deal on Huggies Pull-Ups at CVS


I read about a possible deal on the Mega packs of Huggies Pull-Ups at CVS, so I decided to check out my local stores.  I am happy to report that the deal was available at my stores.  The Mega packs are clearanced at 50% off.  At one store, I was able to snag the Mega packs for $9.39 each.  The other was a little more expensive at $9.99 each.  For those of you who have little ones potty training, you KNOW how expensive training pants can be to purchase.  You can score the Mega pack for LESS than the Jumbo pack if your store has marked them down.  Even if they aren't marked, check the price at the kiosk.  Here are the break downs of my transactions.

Transaction #1
(2) Huggies Pull-Ups Mega Pack 40 ct marked down to $9.49 each
Used:
(2) $2 off Huggies Pull-Ups manufacture coupon from SS 1/15

Paid $16.09 with CVS gift cards I received with the card promotions before Christmas.

Transaction #2
(6) Huggies Pull-Ups Mega Pack 40 ct marked down to $9.99 each
Used:
(6) $2 off Huggies Pull-Ups manufacture coupon from SS 1/15

Paid $13.91 with CVS gift cards I received with the card promotions before Christmas and $38.23 OOP.

(Thanks Simply CVS!)

Couponing_sig

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

discount which you providing on huggies products its seem very interesting.

https://www.couponndeal.com/ said...

Latest Discount for baby and kids wear and pads just visit and see the latest product and kids accessory just visit and enjoy the Hottest coupon deal.

kids Accessories Online coupons & offers