Thursday, July 7, 2011

Kroger shopping 7/07/11

With 7 kids in the house, I also jump at the chance to stock up on quick meals for those crazy busy school days.  Kroger is running a MegaEvent sale this week.  For each 10 participating items you purchase, you get $3 off your order.  All of the items I bought were part of the MegaEvent promotion.  All sale prices are after the 30 per item credit.  Remember that prices may vary by region.  The Kroger stores in my area double coupons up to 50¢.  This is the breakdown of my transaction:


Bought
39 Totinos frozen pizzas on sale for 95¢26 Totinos pizza rolls 15 ct on sale for 99¢
2 Koolaid Jammers 10 ct on sale for $1.69
2 Koolaid Singles 12 ct on sale for 99¢1 Country Crock spread 45 oz on sale for $2.39

Coupons
(13) 50¢/3 Totino's Crisp Crust Party pizzas (SS 4/17)
(13) 40¢/2 Totino's pizza rolls (SS 4/17)
(1) $1 off any (2) Crystal Light, Kool-Aid, Country Time or Tang powdered beverage products (excludes regular Kool-Aid Unsweetened envelopes) (Tearpad coupon)
(1) $1 Shedd's Country Crock spread  (All You magazine- May edition)

Paid
$46.91 OOP, saved $70.22.... a 60% savings!!!  The average cost per item was 67¢.

I know I bought a large quantity of Totino's products, but I would like for you all to know that I asked Customer Service if they had those items in the back.  She told me to get what I needed from the shelves, because they were unloading a frozen food truck at that time.  If they wouldn't have had adequate stock, I would not have bought those quantities.  I do not encourage clearing the shelves.

Couponing_sig

No comments: