Tuesday, April 26, 2011

After Easter Specials

I took a trip to Walmart this afternoon.  For those of you that fill shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child, Easter toys and basket fillers are 50% off.  I was able to get the jump ropes, bouncy balls and other goodies for cheap!!!  God has blessed us greatly, so we want to bless others.  We fill 20 shoeboxes each Fall to be sent around the world.  We are able to put so much more in those boxes, because we shop after each holiday. 

I was also able to get some delicious Lifesaver and Starburst jellybeans that were part of the 50% Easter clearance.  I also had a coupon to make them even cheaper.  There was a coupon in the SmartSource 4/03 insert for $1 off 2 Lifesaver or Starburst jellybeans 13 oz or larger.  It doesn't expire until 5/15/11, so you should be able to find some great prices.  I paid 50¢ per bag of Lifesaver jellybeans and 38¢ per bag of Starburst jellybeans.
Couponing_sig

No comments: