Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I have a confession

In my classes, I ask who paid for their last tube of toothpaste.  It lets me know who has already started this wonderful adventure of couponing.  I can't remember the last time I paid for toothpaste... until our vacation a couple weeks ago.  Yes, I PAID for toothpaste.  I forgot to pack the little kids' toothpaste.  After listening to them whine that our toothpaste was "too hot" for two days, I broke down and bought them the toothpaste they use.  Of course my dear, sweet, wonderful hubby was loving it!  I heard comments from him the entire time we were in Walmart, "What?!  You are paying for toothpaste?!"  "Wait til we get back to the room, I am going to post this on Facebook!"  "I need to talk to Michelle (my dear Savvy Shopper friend) and see what she thinks about this!"  So I thought I would just put it out there before he remembered and took the chance to throw me under the bus.  :o)  He loves to keep me motivated to save money!

I know I did take advantage of some sales while we were on vacation, but my brain is drawing a blank as to what they were.  Don't ya hate when that happens?! 

Now I'm off to get ready for a little CVSing.  Gotta take advantage of a nice $5 off $15 purchase coupon that I got from the magic red scanner. 
Couponing_sig

No comments: