Thursday, January 6, 2011

Couponing Challenge Trip January 2011

My dear husband gave me a couponing challenge for the month of October.  I mentioned it before, but I don't think I posted anything about the results.  The challenge was to spend no more than $500 in that month, but to have at least $1000 purchase savings.  If I could do it in under $400, he would take me on a mountain getaway... just the two of us!  Having 7 children, you can imagine that there aren't many opportunities for these trips.  I was up for the challenge!  At the end of the month, I had spent $380.50 and saved $1286.22!  I would also like to add that our oldest's 16th birthday cookout was included in that total.

I made a slideshow to share with you all.  I hope you enjoy it.  I look forward to a great year of couponing with you all!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create a free slideshow

Couponing_sig

No comments: