Saturday, December 18, 2010

Successful Rite Aid shopping 12/18/10

I had to make a quick trip to the 'Boro this afternoon, so I decided to stop in to see if that Rite Aid had the AirWick candles in stock.  Unfortunately, they were sold out.  I did score a few other things though.  I can't take a picture of the items, because the candy is part of stocking stuffers.  I'm sure you understand.  Here is a list of what I got and what I used.

Transaction #1
14 Reeses Peanut Butter trees $0.88 (on sale BOGO)
Used
(7) BOGO Reeses coupons from the SS 12/12 insert, making all 14 free.
Paid
$0.16 (tax)

Transaction #2
1 Gillette Fusion Power razor  (on sale $9.49) (This sale excludes the Powerglide razor)
Used
$4 off Gillette Fusion coupon from P&G insert 11/26
$5 Up rewards from previous shopping trip
Paid
$1.15
Earned
$5 Up rewards

Transaction #3
1 Gillette Fusion Power razor  (on sale $9.49)
1 Duracell "C" batteries 4 pk. (on sale $4.77)
Used
$4 off Gillette Fusion coupon from P&G insert 11/26
$1 off Duracell batteries from a P&G mailer
$9 Up rewards from a previous shopping trip
Paid
$1.20
Earned
$5 Up rewards

In all, I paid $2.51 OOP, saved $38.07, and earned $10 Up rewards.  I bought the Duracell batteries to bump me up to meet the buy $15 in Duracell, get $5 Single Check Rebate (SCB).  I think I am also just a few dollars away from earning the $20 Gift of Savings gift certificate for purchasing at least $100 before manufacturer's coupons.




Couponing_sig

No comments: