Sunday, November 7, 2010

Couponing classes and a full mailbox

I had the pleasure of attending two couponing classes this weekend.  The first one was taught by Jenny from Southern Savers.  Thanks Jenny!  The second class was taught by Mrs. Debby McCuiston.  She writes articles for Time2$ave.  I enjoyed both classes and learned a lot.  Yes, I do have a lot of success with couponing and am very confident in my knowledge.  But I don't want to be where I think I know all there is to know about couponing, because there is no possible way I could.  I have said before that store policies change, so that means our techniques must change.  I can't stress enough how important it is to attend couponing classes offered in your area.  I look forward to sharing the information I have learned in classes I will be teaching and posts I will be writing here in the future.  My head is a little swimmy today, so I'm not going to attempt it.
Another thing I can't stress enough is to sign up for email alerts for free samples.  Just yesterday I can home and opened my mailbox to find this.



I know I had a sample of Axe deodorant, Depends undergarments, a NetiPot, and a Night of Hope package from Sutter Home.  I can't remember what the other samples were, because my family (hubby included) tore into the packages as soon as I walked in the door.  It was like Christmas.  Now, I know I don't need Depends undergarments, but I know there are other that do.  Most samples come with high value coupons included.  Check out my earlier post for website I visit often.


Couponing_sig

No comments: