Saturday, August 7, 2010

Another Successful Couponing Trip

Mike and I loaded up the kiddos yesterday afternoon and headed to Savannah to do a little grocery shopping.  Yep, to SAV!  I wanted to go to Publix, Kroger, and Target.  I have fallen in love with Publix and Kroger in Richmond Hill!!!  OH MY GOODNESS!!!  Never thought I would say that.  Those stores are amazing.  And when I give you the totals of what I paid and saved, I think you will agree that I can justify driving an hour to go there.  Here is the rundown of what I bought:

4 Perdue whole chickens
2 TGIFriday skillet meals
1 Macaroni Grill skillet meal
4- 6pk Yoplait Trix yogurt
1- 15 oz Chef Boyardee ravioli
1- 15oz Publix ravioli (They have a deal on some items that if you buy the national brand, you get their brand free to try.)
2- 32 oz. Vlasic dill spears
10- 16oz. Wishbone salad dressings (We use a lot of Italian dressing to season our meats to grill.)
2- 9.5oz bags of Dove Caramel Promises (one of my weaknesses)
6- 77oz Ultra Downy fabric softners (90 loads)
4- 26oz. Ragu spaghetti sauce
1 Tide Stain Release pacs (34 ct)
8- 22oz Scrubbing Bubbles bathroom cleaners
4- 2L Sunkist drinks
3- 12pk Coca Cola
4- 11.25oz Cookie Crisp cereal
1- 6pk Easy Mac snack packets
1- 6pk Publix cheesy quick snack packets (another one of those deals)
6- 12pk Nabisco cookie snack packs
2 Jumbo Pampers diapers
2 Pampers baby wipes (72ct)
1 Tide washing powder (80 loads)
2 Herbal Essence shampoo 10.17oz
2 Herbal Essence condition 10.17oz
1 Herbal Essence hairspray 8oz
2 Herbal Essence mousse 6.8oz
1 Herbal Essence spray gel 5.7oz
2 Lipton Cup-A-Soup (4pk)
3 Softsoap foaming handsoap 8.5oz
10 Lady SpeedStick 1.4oz
2 Lance crackers (8pk)
4- 100ct index cards
8- 12pk pencils (for Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes)
10 pencil sharpners (for Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes)
6- 10ct Bic pens (for Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes)



All of these items cost me $187.41, saving me $243.75!!! 

I think I have my necessities stocked up for at least 6 months, so things for MUCH longer.  My grocery list will actually be just that... a GROCERY list.  I won't have to buy cleaners and toiletries at regular prices that tend to eat up a grocery store budget.

Couponing_sig

No comments: